Friday, July 07, 2006

The Joshua Project

Since my life is pretty lame at the moment, I've decided to post the link to one of my favorite websites to wander around on. The Joshua Project is a website that posts statistics and facts on the least reached people groups in the world. The website is meant to inform, educate (as opposed to those that always are trying to sell Christians something or another) and bring people to prayer for the least reached people groups.
I like this website because it has easy to read charts and graphs, gives easy to read information about the people groups (and the information doesn't overload my teeny-tiny mind) and is a good reminder of the gap that is still out there between the reached and the unreached. Anyways, it's a good website to putz around on and learn and pray for things we don't always think about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home