Saturday, April 22, 2006

China: Last Sunday

Do you ever do things that at the moment you do it, you know it's embarassing but you decide that the fun of doing the thing far outweighs the embarassment that you will feel afterwards?

This year and last year I made a few music videos with people from Navs. At the time it seemed like the funnest idea ever. However, the consequences have been rather embarassing. For example, last year's video fell into the hands of my friend Mike I. (actually my friend Mark P. is probably the biggest culprit) and a few other people. And let's just say, I've made an impression on almost every person to step into Mike's house. This year's video went to my parents, and once again, everyone that's been to my parent's place has witnessed my music video debut. I suppose I should be thankful that no one recorded Hill, Anne, Jerry's, and mine performance of a Celine Dion tune from last year.
I bring this up because my parents are showing my music video to my relatives right now and I am too embarassed to sit in the same room as the music videos unfold (yes, I say videos because I think they have a collection of at least 5 songs)
Sadly, I will probably make my self embarassed in similar ways by year end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

The interpretive dancing to Celine Dion was brilliant and I don't want you to ever say otherwise. That is nothing to be embarrassed about.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the videos never made it on the Nav Webpage:)

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home