Thursday, July 27, 2006

My first week in review

I was going to do my week in review sometime tomorrow, but life has been unexpectedly tiring.

I started work this Monday...and let's see what has happened in these last few days...

Tire troubles:
Monday: My atire pressure light comes on...I put air in my tires
Tuesday: Light comes on again...put air in all 4 tires
Wednesday: More light...more air
Thursday: More light...decided it was either a slow leak or broken light. Go to dealership to find out there is a nail in my back tire...call friend to get tired fixed.

Work schedule:
Monday: Get to work at 7:45am for training
Tuesday: Get to work at 7:30am to clean and organize my desk before the real work begins
Wednesday: Get to work by 7:15am for 7:30am meeting
Thursday: Get to work by 6:45am to shadow someone
Friday: Goal is to be at work between 6-6:30am to cover for someone
...hmm, I'm seeing a trend.

Sleep schedule:
Monday-Thursday: in bed by 9pm, lights out by 10pm

Fun times:
Tuesday: hip-hop class from 7-8:30pm

Conclusion: the life of an adult sucks. You're tired all the time, have car problems that you have no time to fix, have to go to bed eary, get up earlier, and have one night of fun a week.

Side note: although adulthood sucks, the job is pretty cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl I totally hear you. Being a working adult sucks. The early days and even earlier nights...yet you have to like the money. I too one day hope to have an office with a window.

Katie

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Chenny? You don't post for a long while and the spam starts in....

Post more. :)

Love ya!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home